Partnership Development Manager (vervuld)
Reactietermijn is verstreken
North Star Alliance is a young and innovative not-for-profit organisation that is in the process of scaling from a start-up to a mature company.
The mission is to bring essential health services to hard-to-reach populations using smart logistics and technology, and rock-solid management skills. They are currently working in Africa, where they operate a network of over 34 drop-in health clinics at strategic locations along transport routes in Africa, with the aim to stop the spread of disease in its tracks. Focusing on high-impact diseases and primary health care, their growing network of clinics provide access to health education, prevention, testing and treatment services to mobile and other hard-to-reach populations.
Since 2006 North Star Alliance worked with more than 70 public, private and social partners to build their network, which they expect to grow to 50 clinics by the end of 2017.
What do the people of North Star Alliance stand for?
They believe that people matter, they value quality, integrity and entrepreneurial spirit.
For further information please visit:
• Will be North Star Alliance’s spokesperson at certain international congresses and meetings, presenting North Star Alliance in the international field of potential partners, after which the manager will also follow up on relationships initiated during those sessions, as well as follow up on relationships developed by the Executive Director during his activities
• Takes a leading role in the partnership cooperation through cooperating with the expected partners to achieve joint goal setting, fundraising and contracting leading to the implementation and operationalisation of programmes to reach the organisation’s goals
• Plays a key role in fundraising and proposal activities, including investigation of possibilities
• Has experience in structured decision making processes, prioritisation and has prior experience in goal setting, planning, budgeting, monitoring and reporting, as well as legal/contractual aspects of cooperation
• As North Star Alliance is specifically interested in involving the corporate sector in providing access to health care, experience working in both not-for-profit and corporate settings is an important qualification
• Minimum 8-10 years’ experience, amongst which in a senior management role, eg. in (commercial) investor relations
• Sound knowledge of institutional and government donors and funding policies
• Experience in developing and implementing successful entrepreneurial approaches to business development with the corporate sector
• Experience with working in Public Private Partnership environment a pre
• Excellent relationship building and relationship management skills with both internal and external stakeholders
• Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven experience in external organisational representation
• Good research and analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English both in writing and in speach
• Teamplayer with a positive and helpful attitude
• Sense for cultural diversity
Location: Utrecht, the Netherlands
Reports to: Executive Director
Start date: As soon as possible
Language: English, French a preference
Travel: frequent travel (up to 35 %)
Work Permit: Applicants are required to hold a working permit for the Netherlands!
Further information about North Star Alliance
See the video click here